THE HAWKENBURY BED AND BREAKFAST, TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Booking Terms apply to the business named above(under the "Booking with" section of the Booking Confirmation and the "Provider Information" in the confirmation correspondence)our officers, employees and agents ("We"/"Us"/"Our")and the person or legal entity making the Booking or to whom We supply services in respect of the Booking("You/Your"). These Booking Terms are governed by English law and apply to all Bookings except where We agree in writing other terms. By making a Booking You are deemed to accept these Booking Terms.
• Your reservation request requires that you pay an initial non refundable 50% deposit ( at the room, date and rate selected by you ).
The balance of your stay is due on arrival .
• Bookings are made and a contract between You and Us comes into effect when We accept your deposit and reservation request.
• Bookings must be paid for using an acceptable and valid credit or debit card (Diners & Amex not accepted ).
• All published rates include VAT where applicable(and local taxes)at the current rate.
• Rates are per room per night and include breakfast , served from 7.00 am – 10.00 am
• If you have selected supplements they will be added to the total price of the Booking.
• Rates do not include other costs you may choose to incur during your stay(unless otherwise stated).
• Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown.
• Should You change the number of guests, dates or room nights, then the rates are subject to change.
• In the rare case that due to unforeseen circumstances we cannot deliver Your requested
accommodation,you will be offered alternate accommodation.
Arrival and Departure:
• Check- in times are specified on your Booking Confirmation. Check-in times outside those specified
must be confirmed with Us prior to arrival. The Check-out time unless varied on your Booking
Confirmation is 12.00 noon on day of departure.
• If you cancel Your Booking within 72 hours of the scheduled Check-in time, You do not have to pay the
balance of your reservation, though you will lose the non refundable deposit.
• If you cancel Your booking more than 72 hours before arrival, then we will refund your deposit less a
15% administration fee.
Conditions of Stay:
• We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we comply with regulations relating to
matters such as fire, health and safety and to enhance the comfort and wellbeing of our guests.
If you would like to check our conditions of safety please contact us.
• We reserve the right to terminate Your Booking immediately without being liable for any refund or
compensation where You engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to
• Pets are permitted only by prior arrangement and in all cases must use their own bedding and not be
allowed to sit or sleep on beds or chairs . Pets must not be left unaccompanied in the rooms at
any time and dog fouling anywhere on the premises will not be tolerated. If you need a bag please ask .
• Other than for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability
to You is limited to the price of the Booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties
are xxcluded and in no circumstances will We be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
• We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond
Our reasonable control. You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to Us or Our property by
Your act, omission, default or neglect and You agree to indemnify Us and to pay Us on demand the
amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.